Strike Force Academy
If you haven't joined please register and become apart of SFA!! I promise you will have a great time here. Smile
Strike Force Academy
If you haven't joined please register and become apart of SFA!! I promise you will have a great time here. Smile
Strike Force Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strike Force Academy

The Strongest and most Feared Warriors are found in this Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Another reminder new members, don't forget to introduce yourselves after your test
New members who aren't ranked, please ask one of the testers for a try-out session as soon as possible.
Hey guys don't forget to join SFA hamachi!! Look in Hamachi Networks
For those members who cant log in, its probably because i deleted ya. Just sayin
The Clash of the Warriors Tourny is underway!!! All duels must be done as soon as possible
Latest topics
» Melvin123's Room
Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:31 am by Atlus

» Melvin123's Test Results
Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:31 am by Atlus

» Rate fix my naturia synchro deck
Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:17 am by Atlus

» TheBlader's Test Results
Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:50 am by Atlus

» Strike Force Deck
Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 pm by Atlus

» How we really look like
Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:30 pm by nemanja

» 5 word story SFA MODE
Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:24 am by Yami-Malik

» TheBlader's Intro
Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:23 am by Yami-Malik

» What would u do if... SFA version
Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:22 am by Yami-Malik

» CARD OF THE WEEK #1
Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:16 am by Yami-Malik

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:56 pm

Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations   Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:58 am

If you want a test Please Join The Following Net Works:

SFA TEST 1
SFA TEST 2

Password (for both): test

Once you join the One of the networks please contact a tester immediately.

Note: Only Contact One Tester.

The Tester will Test you base on knowledge of game and strategy. Do your Best and have fun. Their is no pressure in this entry exam it will only determine what dorm you will be placed in. Remember you can always take a retest every 2 weeks for a specific amount of Bounty.

The Test will Consist of a Match Best 2/3.

Once the match is over the written exam will follow. The Written exam will consist of 5 questions based on ruling and gaming. Once you finish both part the tester will evaluate your test an assing you a rank.

Note: if you think you were treated unfairly or if that tester made a mistake please contact and admin and mod and we will arrange something.

Well Good Luck and Have Fun.

EDITED BY SHADOW:
The networks are now fixed, and they DO exist now.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
shadowkid017
Administrator
Administrator
shadowkid017

Stats
Experience:
Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations Left_bar_bleue100/100Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warnings:
Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations Left_bar_bleue0/4Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations Empty_bar_bleue  (0/4)
Bounty: 50

PostSubject: Re: Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations   Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:59 am

Just to clarify Jaden, any Administrator is also a tester, correct? Also, shouldn't the written exam be timed, as they could easily look up rulings on the internet. Also I believe the exam should be given through PM in Hamachi, that way we can easily time them and communicate simpler.

~shadow~
Back to top Go down
SFA Staff

SFA Staff

Stats
Experience:
Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations Left_bar_bleue0/100Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Warnings:
Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations Left_bar_bleue0/4Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations Empty_bar_bleue  (0/4)
Bounty:

PostSubject: Re: Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations   Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:37 pm

No. An admin is not a tester. Since we are still starting there will be no test or any new members until we finish building the site. Once we finish building then we can worry who the testers will be..
Back to top Go down
DemonSlayer
Administrator
Administrator
DemonSlayer

Stats
Experience:
Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations Left_bar_bleue100/100Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warnings:
Bounty: 59

PostSubject: Re: Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations   Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:40 pm

I agree with SFA. But dont worry, the site is almost finished
Back to top Go down
https://strikeforceacademy.forummotion.com
Atlus
Administrator
Administrator
Atlus

Stats
Experience:
Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations Left_bar_bleue45/100Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)
Warnings:
Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations Left_bar_bleue0/0Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Bounty: 700

PostSubject: Re: Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations   Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:36 pm

umm..when I join the ham it says it doesn't exist
Back to top Go down
XxSkilledMagicianxX
Testers
Testers
XxSkilledMagicianxX

PostSubject: Re: Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations   Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:07 pm

i had created the both networks because it doesn´t exist

i hope the admins are ok with that...
Back to top Go down
shadowkid017
Administrator
Administrator
shadowkid017

Stats
Experience:
Warnings:
Bounty: 50

PostSubject: Re: Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations   Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:20 pm

XxSkilledMagicianxX wrote:

That's fine, but can you list the specifics of each network? When I search for them it still says it doesn't exist.

Thanks.

~shadow~
Back to top Go down
DemonSlayer
Administrator
Administrator
DemonSlayer

Stats
Experience:
Warnings:
Bounty: 59

PostSubject: Re: Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations   Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:28 pm

XxSkilledMagicianxX wrote:

it's okay with me too dude, thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://strikeforceacademy.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations   Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important Information: Test Rules/Regulations
Page 1 of 1