Strike Force Academy
If you haven't joined please register and become apart of SFA!! I promise you will have a great time here. Smile
Strike Force Academy
If you haven't joined please register and become apart of SFA!! I promise you will have a great time here. Smile
Strike Force Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strike Force Academy

The Strongest and most Feared Warriors are found in this Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Another reminder new members, don't forget to introduce yourselves after your test
New members who aren't ranked, please ask one of the testers for a try-out session as soon as possible.
Hey guys don't forget to join SFA hamachi!! Look in Hamachi Networks
For those members who cant log in, its probably because i deleted ya. Just sayin
The Clash of the Warriors Tourny is underway!!! All duels must be done as soon as possible
Latest topics
» Melvin123's Room
You wanted banners? Well, here's one! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:31 am by Atlus

» Melvin123's Test Results
You wanted banners? Well, here's one! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:31 am by Atlus

» Rate fix my naturia synchro deck
You wanted banners? Well, here's one! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:17 am by Atlus

» TheBlader's Test Results
You wanted banners? Well, here's one! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:50 am by Atlus

» Strike Force Deck
You wanted banners? Well, here's one! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 pm by Atlus

» How we really look like
You wanted banners? Well, here's one! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:30 pm by nemanja

» 5 word story SFA MODE
You wanted banners? Well, here's one! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:24 am by Yami-Malik

» TheBlader's Intro
You wanted banners? Well, here's one! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:23 am by Yami-Malik

» What would u do if... SFA version
You wanted banners? Well, here's one! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:22 am by Yami-Malik

» CARD OF THE WEEK #1
You wanted banners? Well, here's one! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:16 am by Yami-Malik

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:56 pm

You wanted banners? Well, here's one!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Justtoshowyouthisthing

Justtoshowyouthisthing

Stats
Experience:
You wanted banners? Well, here's one! Left_bar_bleue0/100You wanted banners? Well, here's one! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Warnings:
You wanted banners? Well, here's one! Left_bar_bleue0/4You wanted banners? Well, here's one! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/4)
Bounty:

You wanted banners? Well, here's one! Empty
PostSubject: You wanted banners? Well, here's one!   You wanted banners? Well, here's one! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:40 am

You wanted banners? Well, here's one! Turbowarriorreddorm My KC Nick is YuseiFudoist
Back to top Go down
shadowkid017
Administrator
Administrator
shadowkid017

Stats
Experience:
You wanted banners? Well, here's one! Left_bar_bleue100/100You wanted banners? Well, here's one! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warnings:
You wanted banners? Well, here's one! Left_bar_bleue0/4You wanted banners? Well, here's one! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/4)
Bounty: 50

PostSubject: Re: You wanted banners? Well, here's one!   You wanted banners? Well, here's one! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:03 pm

This looks great, thanks for the example. Not to be picky but could you possibly make the lettering a bit easier to read? Otherwise, it's great, and I will be contacting Demon in order to ask about a job for you as our graphic artist.

~shadow~
Back to top Go down
Justtoshowyouthisthing

Justtoshowyouthisthing

Stats
Experience:
You wanted banners? Well, here's one! Left_bar_bleue0/100You wanted banners? Well, here's one! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Warnings:
Bounty:

PostSubject: Re: You wanted banners? Well, here's one!   You wanted banners? Well, here's one! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:15 pm

Is it now any better?

You wanted banners? Well, here's one! Turbowarriorreddorm

Oh, I've already posted this to the request page in KC, but if u wanna contact him, just do it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shadowkid017
Administrator
Administrator
shadowkid017

Stats
Experience:
You wanted banners? Well, here's one! Left_bar_bleue100/100You wanted banners? Well, here's one! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: You wanted banners? Well, here's one!   You wanted banners? Well, here's one! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:17 pm

That looks even better now... and you did it so quick? Haha, but I will contact once he is online in the Hamachi networks. Have you joined them by the way?

~shadow~
Back to top Go down
Justtoshowyouthisthing

Justtoshowyouthisthing

Stats
Experience:
Warnings:
Bounty:

PostSubject: Re: You wanted banners? Well, here's one!   You wanted banners? Well, here's one! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:18 pm

Oh, yea. Have to do that! Very Happy Well, it's easy just to change the color of the text Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DemonSlayer
Administrator
Administrator
DemonSlayer

Stats
Experience:
Warnings:
Bounty: 59

PostSubject: Re: You wanted banners? Well, here's one!   You wanted banners? Well, here's one! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:53 pm

Thanks dude for the banner, I appreciate it. btw would u consider making the rest of the banners for the academy. That would be nice

Edit: Could you put the link along with the pic so i can put it in the forum catagories. Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://strikeforceacademy.forummotion.com
Justtoshowyouthisthing

Justtoshowyouthisthing

Stats
Experience:
Warnings:
Bounty:

PostSubject: Re: You wanted banners? Well, here's one!   You wanted banners? Well, here's one! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:02 am

Back to top Go down
Justtoshowyouthisthing

Justtoshowyouthisthing

Stats
Experience:
Warnings:
Bounty:

PostSubject: Re: You wanted banners? Well, here's one!   You wanted banners? Well, here's one! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:17 am

Back to top Go down
shadowkid017
Administrator
Administrator
shadowkid017

Stats
Experience:
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: You wanted banners? Well, here's one!   You wanted banners? Well, here's one! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:28 pm

Looks great! I'll make sure Demon puts it up whenever he gets online. Thanks again for the hard work, and keep it up. Also, you didn't have to double post, just edit your previous post next time. ^-^

~shadow~
Back to top Go down
Justtoshowyouthisthing

Justtoshowyouthisthing

Stats
Experience:
Warnings:
Bounty:

PostSubject: Re: You wanted banners? Well, here's one!   You wanted banners? Well, here's one! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:48 am

Back to top Go down
shadowkid017
Administrator
Administrator
shadowkid017

Stats
Experience:
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: You wanted banners? Well, here's one!   You wanted banners? Well, here's one! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:58 pm

Looks great! Keep up the hard work.

Also, thanks for the signature on KC.

~shadow~
Back to top Go down
Justtoshowyouthisthing

Justtoshowyouthisthing

Stats
Experience:
Warnings:
Bounty:

PostSubject: Re: You wanted banners? Well, here's one!   You wanted banners? Well, here's one! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:36 am

Last edited by Justtoshowyouthisthing on Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made another one)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You wanted banners? Well, here's one!   You wanted banners? Well, here's one! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:18 pm

You wanted banners? Well, here's one! Metroidsignature2

This is the type of GFX i can make i just need renders and i could do some banners...
Back to top Go down
DemonSlayer
Administrator
Administrator
DemonSlayer

Stats
Experience:
Warnings:
Bounty: 59

PostSubject: Re: You wanted banners? Well, here's one!   You wanted banners? Well, here's one! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:18 pm

Jaden Yuki wrote:
You wanted banners? Well, here's one! Metroidsignature2

This is the type of GFX i can make i just need renders and i could do some banners...

That would be great but since Justto is already on a roll we'll use his for a little while. But when they get old, we can change it to what you made. This is just a suggestion
Back to top Go down
https://strikeforceacademy.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You wanted banners? Well, here's one!   You wanted banners? Well, here's one! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You wanted banners? Well, here's one!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strike Force Academy :: Off Topic :: Graphic Section-
Jump to: