Strike Force Academy
If you haven't joined please register and become apart of SFA!! I promise you will have a great time here. Smile
Strike Force Academy
If you haven't joined please register and become apart of SFA!! I promise you will have a great time here. Smile
Strike Force Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strike Force Academy

The Strongest and most Feared Warriors are found in this Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Another reminder new members, don't forget to introduce yourselves after your test
New members who aren't ranked, please ask one of the testers for a try-out session as soon as possible.
Hey guys don't forget to join SFA hamachi!! Look in Hamachi Networks
For those members who cant log in, its probably because i deleted ya. Just sayin
The Clash of the Warriors Tourny is underway!!! All duels must be done as soon as possible
Latest topics
» Melvin123's Room
Member of the Month Election I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:31 am by Atlus

» Melvin123's Test Results
Member of the Month Election I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:31 am by Atlus

» Rate fix my naturia synchro deck
Member of the Month Election I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:17 am by Atlus

» TheBlader's Test Results
Member of the Month Election I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:50 am by Atlus

» Strike Force Deck
Member of the Month Election I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 pm by Atlus

» How we really look like
Member of the Month Election I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:30 pm by nemanja

» 5 word story SFA MODE
Member of the Month Election I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:24 am by Yami-Malik

» TheBlader's Intro
Member of the Month Election I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:23 am by Yami-Malik

» What would u do if... SFA version
Member of the Month Election I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:22 am by Yami-Malik

» CARD OF THE WEEK #1
Member of the Month Election I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:16 am by Yami-Malik

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:56 pm

Member of the Month Election

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonSlayer
Administrator
Administrator
DemonSlayer

Stats
Experience:
Member of the Month Election Left_bar_bleue100/100Member of the Month Election Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warnings:
Member of the Month Election Left_bar_bleue0/4Member of the Month Election Empty_bar_bleue  (0/4)
Bounty: 59

Member of the Month Election Empty
PostSubject: Member of the Month Election   Member of the Month Election I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:17 pm

Hey guys, welcome to the first annual Member of the Month Election!! This will the determine who will be the member of May. Here the rules;

1.)You cannot vote for yourself. If you do, it wont count.

2.)You can vote for only one person and you can only vote once.

3.)If it's a tie, they'll have a duel to determine who will win. That way it's fair.

4.)The winner will also get some Bounty, just for winning it.

5.)You can try campaigning to maybe boost your chances on winning.

6.)Most Important one, Have Fun!!

The votes will start today and end next Friday at 8:00pm GMT -5. Also I'll put it on the calender so you wont forget. Good Luck to everyone!!
Back to top Go down
https://strikeforceacademy.forummotion.com
Justtoshowyouthisthing

Justtoshowyouthisthing

Stats
Experience:
Member of the Month Election Left_bar_bleue0/100Member of the Month Election Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Warnings:
Member of the Month Election Left_bar_bleue0/4Member of the Month Election Empty_bar_bleue  (0/4)
Bounty:

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month Election   Member of the Month Election I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:08 am

Well, the only 3 that are online are me, you and shadowkid, so I can't vote for me, so it's you or him Very Happy ... Hmm.. Can I give ½ points for both of you? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DemonSlayer
Administrator
Administrator
DemonSlayer

Stats
Experience:
Member of the Month Election Left_bar_bleue100/100Member of the Month Election Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month Election   Member of the Month Election I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:18 am

Hate to brake it to ya but no. only one person. and also there are other people on, it's just they dont get on as much
Back to top Go down
Justtoshowyouthisthing

Justtoshowyouthisthing

Stats
Experience:
Member of the Month Election Left_bar_bleue0/100Member of the Month Election Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Warnings:
Bounty:

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month Election   Member of the Month Election I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:19 am

Yea, I haven't seen them post so much anymore, so I'll vote for you Demon! shadowkid hasn't seen him either anymore D:
Back to top Go down
shadowkid017
Administrator
Administrator
shadowkid017

Stats
Experience:
Warnings:
Bounty: 50

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month Election   Member of the Month Election I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:36 pm

I'm still here! Haha... anyways I think I'm gonna have to give my vote to Demon too.

~shadow~
Back to top Go down
DemonSlayer
Administrator
Administrator
DemonSlayer

Stats
Experience:
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month Election   Member of the Month Election I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:05 pm

Well since it was only you to who voted and yall voted for me. So that makes me the winner,(not to brag). And hopefully when we get more members, it'll be more close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month Election   Member of the Month Election I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Member of the Month Election
Page 1 of 1