Strike Force Academy
If you haven't joined please register and become apart of SFA!! I promise you will have a great time here. Smile
Strike Force Academy
If you haven't joined please register and become apart of SFA!! I promise you will have a great time here. Smile
Strike Force Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strike Force Academy

The Strongest and most Feared Warriors are found in this Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Another reminder new members, don't forget to introduce yourselves after your test
New members who aren't ranked, please ask one of the testers for a try-out session as soon as possible.
Hey guys don't forget to join SFA hamachi!! Look in Hamachi Networks
For those members who cant log in, its probably because i deleted ya. Just sayin
The Clash of the Warriors Tourny is underway!!! All duels must be done as soon as possible
Latest topics
» Melvin123's Room
Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:31 am by Atlus

» Melvin123's Test Results
Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:31 am by Atlus

» Rate fix my naturia synchro deck
Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:17 am by Atlus

» TheBlader's Test Results
Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:50 am by Atlus

» Strike Force Deck
Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 pm by Atlus

» How we really look like
Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:30 pm by nemanja

» 5 word story SFA MODE
Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:24 am by Yami-Malik

» TheBlader's Intro
Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:23 am by Yami-Malik

» What would u do if... SFA version
Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:22 am by Yami-Malik

» CARD OF THE WEEK #1
Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:16 am by Yami-Malik

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:56 pm

Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus)

Go down 
+2
Xieg
DemonSlayer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonSlayer
Administrator
Administrator
DemonSlayer

Stats
Experience:
Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) Left_bar_bleue100/100Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warnings:
Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) Left_bar_bleue0/4Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/4)
Bounty: 59

Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) Empty
PostSubject: Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus)   Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:52 pm

Hey guys, welcome to the first SFA tournament!! This tournament will consist all members of SFA. Here are the rules for this tourny.

1.) The first round will be with a normal match,(best of 3). Then the last two rounds will be a best out of 5 match(just to make it more of a challenge).

2.) The type deck you will use will be only warrior decks. It's theme has to be warriors but it can have other cards in it that go with warriors.

3.) The winner will win a good amount of Bounty and some experience.

I hope these are good rules because i cant think up anymore. Anyway, here's the sign up list.

1. XxSkilledMagicianxX
2. Atlus
3. Xieq
4. shadowkid017
5. yuesi
6. DemonSlayer
7. Yami-Malik
8. Justtoshowyouthisthing

Now we're under way!!!!!!(Finally lol) Here are the match ups:

yuesi vs. Xieq
Atlus vs. XxSkilledMagicianxX
DemonSlayer vs. Yami-Malik
shadowkid017 vs. Justtoshowyouthisthing

Finals:
DemonSlayer vs. Atlus, Winner = Atus

We have till next Friday to finish your duels.

Edit: Sorry, forgot to put the hamachi's, I new at this so bare with me. Here they are
SFA Tourny 1
pass: Clash

Last edited by DemonSlayer on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:33 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://strikeforceacademy.forummotion.com
Xieg

Stats
Experience:
Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) Left_bar_bleue0/0Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Warnings:
Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) Left_bar_bleue0/0Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Bounty:

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus)   Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:53 pm

If you kan be a bit more specific on "It's theme has to be warriors but it can have other cards in it that go with warriors." cause players will run trigger hapy synchros or gladiator beast decks and etc. because it wasnt clearly defined along with tuners that creat warriors( this includes beast-warrior) but have nothing warrior like by themselves. If this isn't defined then IT WILL be taken advantage of. I will if no one else to prove me point Razz.
Back to top Go down
Atlus
Administrator
Administrator
Atlus

Stats
Experience:
Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) Left_bar_bleue45/100Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)
Warnings:
Bounty: 700

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus)   Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:30 am

no Hamachi(s)?
Because I re-downloaded Hamachi so all my networks are gone.
Back to top Go down
Atlus
Administrator
Administrator
Atlus

Stats
Experience:
Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) Left_bar_bleue45/100Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus)   Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:37 pm

I guess skilledmagician didn't join the Ham yet..

EDIT : he joined but he isn't online so it doesn't make a big difference
Back to top Go down
DemonSlayer
Administrator
Administrator
DemonSlayer

Stats
Experience:
Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) Left_bar_bleue100/100Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warnings:
Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) Left_bar_bleue0/4Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/4)

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus)   Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:42 am

well since no one wants to duel, Ill stretch the dates till next Friday.
Back to top Go down
shadowkid017
Administrator
Administrator
shadowkid017

Stats
Experience:
Warnings:
Bounty: 50

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus)   Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:42 pm

Sorry I haven't been on guys. I've been stuck working 60+ hours a week and haven't had much personal time. Anyways, I can get my duels in so long as I get the time. If I can't I'm gonna have to forfeit. Sorry guys, but real life does come first. I'll try to get in contact with Justtoshowyouthisthing to schedule something.

~shadow~
Back to top Go down
Justtoshowyouthisthing

Justtoshowyouthisthing

Stats
Experience:
Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) Left_bar_bleue0/100Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Warnings:
Bounty:

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus)   Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:56 am

no need to schedule anything Wink I'll withdraw, cos I decided to stop dueling, gl all
Back to top Go down
Atlus
Administrator
Administrator
Atlus

Stats
Experience:
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus)   Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:42 am

The deadline is over and skilledmagician doesn't go online, means I'm the winner?
Back to top Go down
DemonSlayer
Administrator
Administrator
DemonSlayer

Stats
Experience:
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus)   Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:29 am

idk where everyones at so Atlus its just gonna be you and me at the end I suppose. PM me that date and time we should duel.
Back to top Go down
Atlus
Administrator
Administrator
Atlus

Stats
Experience:
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus)   Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:04 pm

Fine with me. I got your message Smile
Back to top Go down
Yami-Malik

Yami-Malik

Stats
Experience:
Warnings:
Bounty:

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus)   Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:31 pm

Gl to all participants...actually to the last 2 of them. Have u already duel?? Idk we'll see then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaibacorporation.com/profile.php?id=233788
Atlus
Administrator
Administrator
Atlus

Stats
Experience:
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus)   Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:22 am

Since DemonSlayer isn't replying and this is taking so long time, I guess I'll win this.. Lol I won a Tournament without even dueling Razz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus)   Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clash of the Warriors Tournament (Winner = Atlus)
Page 1 of 1